Ongoing maintenance of your heating system is necessary to keep them operating safely and efficiently.
Have you had carbon monoxide testing completed for your home in the past 24 months?
If not, you need to book in a service now!Don’t let yourself or your family become victim to carbon monoxide through a faulty heating system.
Book Your Heating Service today
Price: $180 +GST for first 30 mins, then $35.45 +GST for each 15mins thereafter if required PLUS parts
- Removing and washing burners
- Remove and clean/replace pilot injector
- Replace thermocouple (if applicable)
- Clean flame sensors (if applicable)
- Check heat exchanger for cracks (important to stop carbon monoxide from entering home)
- Check burner pressure is set correctly
- Check for correct operation of fan motor/capacitor (replace capacitor if required) additional cost.
- Complete a full Carbon monoxide test throughout the home
- Provide written report if requested.
24/7 call outs available
Same day appointments possible if call before 12pm
Can repair all makes and models of ducted heaters
$180 +GST for first 30 mins, then $35.45 +GST for each 15mins thereafter if required PLUS parts
RACV Emergency Home Assist
Harley Plumbing Pty Ltd currently services the Northern and Eastern suburbs of Melbourne for the RACV Emergency Home Assist Product. RACV is a renowned service based company of the highest integrity. Our charter with the RACV ensures that our tradesmen are fully qualified, knowledgeable and highly skilled with exceptional communication skills.
Harley Plumbing Pty Ltd currently services the Northern and Eastern suburbs of Melbourne for the newest in Energy Australia’s product line, providing emergency call outs followed by timely installation of gas applicances where an applicance needs replacing. This could include Gas Hot Water Units and Air-Conditioning and Heating.
We are a Brivis accredited repairer. We currently service and repair heaters for Brivis. We have undergone extensive Brivis training and have intimate knowledge of their products. With Brivis being the leading heating manufacturer in Australia over 50% of homes have a Brivis so we have the ability to fix most heaters that your tenants have.