Gas fitting is work only permitted by a registered plumber in Melbourne, Victoria. Gas fitting pertains to the installation or repairing gas appliances in your home or business and ensuring safety and compliance checks are routinely completed.
This can include:
- altering and repairing gas line
- fixing or removing gas pipes
- ensuring correct ventilation
- ensuring correct combustion control
- sizing consumer piping to suit additional appliances
Gas fitting is used in a wide capacity including gas Burners, Hot Water Systems, gas heaters and a range of other widely used products that require gas.
We have experienced tradesmen who are qualified and fully licensed to:
- Design and install plumbing to bathrooms, laundries and kitchens.
- Complete the “rough-in” stage to all wet areas.
- Complete the “fitting-off” stage to all wet areas.
- Service all gas appliances.
- Complete the “rough-in” stage of all gas appliances.
- Complete the “fitting-off” stage of all gas appliances.
- That’s right! Harley Plumbing can also assist with all of your sanitary and gas fitting plumbing requirements.